Plush Cotton Bath Robe
Our best selling, super-soft robe
Free Delivery £50+ | Easy Returns
What makes our Bath Robes special?
Meticulously designed to offer superior comfort and warmth. Each robe is crafted with care in Portugal, offering a comforting, soft embrace and an indulgently snug feel. The journey to creating these cozy companions begins with the finest yarn spun from 100% long-staple cotton. This fibre then evolves into super-soft towelling, resulting in bath robes that deliver the perfect blend of cosy warmth and luxurious comfort.
How They Feel?
Incredibly soft with an inviting, snugly weight
Boasting two spacious front pockets and an extra-thick collar for added warmth
Proudly OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified, guaranteeing the utmost safety and a product crafted free from harmful substances.
- Standard Delivery: Free delivery applies to all orders over £50. Orders are shipped via DHL Parcel within 24 hours and estimated to arrive within 2-4 working days. For orders under £50, a flat fee of £3.95 applies.
- Next Day Delivery: Need it sooner? We offer Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 12pm from Monday to Thursday, at a fee of £5.95. Please be aware that carrier and weather delays may affect arrival times. Note that Next Day Delivery may not be available during peak periods.
- Your selected delivery method will be displayed in your shopping basket.
- For international delivery please see here
- We offer free 60 day returns on our products, you can process your return through our returns portal here.
Lovely soft towelling robe, husband loved it!
Bought as a present for my wife. I was very happy with the service, the robe arrived promptly and the price (particularly with the extra discount) was good. I wanted to wait for my wife's opinion before reviewing the robe itself. She says the quality is excellent: the fit is perfect and it's both warm and comfortable to wear. Her only slight criticism is that the colour is not quite as blue as it appears in the photo and would be better described as grey (grey with slightly blueish hue perhaps). However, other reviewers had made similar comments so it was what she expected and therefore wasn't disappointed in any way.
It was really helpful to have swift email contact with the head of the business to settle initial questions. The robe is a good weight, keeps me warm, but is a bit on the small side. I chose medium. I'm 5'4" size 14, but the length is only mid calf and width just wraps round. It isn't quite the colour I'd hoped. It's described as blue, but is much more of a grey. I didn't return it because the quality of the towelling is excellent.
Pleased with this dressing gown. Good value, attractive colour.
I am 5’11” and bought a large which fits well.