Crystalline Champagne Saucers, Coupe Glasses
Free Delivery £50+ | Easy Returns
Our tall and elegant champagne saucers certainly add that extra bit of sophistication to the party.
Made in vintage style but using modern techniques these coupe glasses are delicate yet highly durable, maintaining their clarity no matter how strong the liquor is you throw at them.
|W: 11 x L: 11 x H: 17cm
- Standard Delivery: Free delivery applies to all orders over £50. Orders are shipped via DHL Parcel within 24 hours and estimated to arrive within 2-4 working days. For orders under £50, a flat fee of £3.95 applies.
- Next Day Delivery: Need it sooner? We offer Next Day Delivery for orders placed before 12pm from Monday to Thursday, at a fee of £5.95. Please be aware that carrier and weather delays may affect arrival times. Note that Next Day Delivery may not be available during peak periods.
- Your selected delivery method will be displayed in your shopping basket.
- For international delivery please see here
- We offer free 60 day returns on our products, you can process your return through our returns portal here.
Glasses were a gift recipient was thrilled . Really lovely glasses, very well packaged and delivery was really quick, ordered Sunday night and they arrived on Tuesday. Very happy with purchase and service would definitely order from company again. Highly recommended .
These arrived beautifully packaged and in record time. They are really lovely and of excellent quality all at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend!
The champagne saucers are exactly what I was seeking - beautifully made and great quality. However, having paid for next day delivery via DHL in the hope I might receive these before Christmas, I was sorely disappointed. DHL did not deliver till 7 days later and did not communicate with me, despite getting in touch with them. The suggestion from Lunar Oceans that I might collect my parcel from from their Northampton depot was not well thought through, given that I am in Cambridge. Product = 5 stars, Courrier = nul points, Service = a little room for improvement.
Exactly as described. Just what I wanted
Beautiful glasses. Bought as a wedding present. Very happy with them.
However, very unhappy with the delivery service. I had an email saying parcel delivered, and signed for, but this was not the case as I was at work at the time. My husband found the parcel on the doorstep when he got home and the outside box was very wet as it had been raining. Thankfully the box inside was undamaged. I would maybe reconsider the courier you use for delivery.